[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What should we expect from Mr. Jones-Drew this season?

I stole J-D in the 3rd round of the rookie draft last year, so I'm looking at my coral of RB's :D - on a Sunday to Sunday basis :D -Who are my top two for 2007?

Willie Parker

Maurice Jones-Drew

DeAngelo Williams

Ronnie Brown

I like the Parker and J-D combo :tup: -talk me out of it or am I sound until Fox finally unleashes Williams?

I stole J-D in the 3rd round of the rookie draft last year, so I'm looking at my coral of RB's :D - on a Sunday to Sunday basis :D -Who are my top two for 2007?

Willie Parker

Maurice Jones-Drew

DeAngelo Williams

Ronnie Brown

I like the Parker and J-D combo :tup: -talk me out of it or am I sound until Fox finally unleashes Williams?

I'm not sure why you're asking what you're asking here. Are you thinking of trading, or are you looking for prognostications, or are you looking for a pat on the back or are you trying to determine 2 keepers?

Barring injury, I'd expect your top 2 RBs this year to be Parker & D Williams. That's all contingent, of course, upon whether Fox learned anything when he tried to limit Williams with Foster, whether Hunt steals anything from Parker, whether F Taylor is healthy for a good portion of the season, and whether Booker and/or the new coaching in MIA affects Brown in a positive or negative manner.

I'll say one thing for you - you've got an entire group of RBs who have a ton of unanswered questions that won't likely be answered until after the season starts. You've also got the makings of a potentially very good to great FF RBBC.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I'm not sure why you're asking what you're asking here. Are you thinking of trading, or are you looking for prognostications, or are you looking for a pat on the back or are you trying to determine 2 keepers?

Barring injury, I'd expect your top 2 RBs this year to be Parker & D Williams. That's all contingent, of course, upon whether Fox learned anything when he tried to limit Williams with Foster, whether Hunt steals anything from Parker, whether F Taylor is healthy for a good portion of the season, and whether Booker and/or the new coaching in MIA affects Brown in a positive or negative manner.

I'll say one thing for you - you've got an entire group of RBs who have a ton of unanswered questions that won't likely be answered until after the season starts. You've also got the makings of a potentially very good to great FF RBBC.

No, I'm asking what the post states-Parker and Drew? You have stated Parker and Williams(who I agree is the better of the two, and as I have stated in numerous threads-Start DW). However, J-D will see the majority of the load perhaps in Jax-especially early on in the season when talking about my RB coral.. You have provided your take and I shall take it into consideration. As for trades? No, I am not considering any trades, as this being a dynasty I'd like to see these guys pan out a little more-Do I like my RB Coral? Damn straight.

Edited by PantherDave

Wow! Where is the love for Ronnie Brown. Miami stunk and he was still pretty solid until he got hurt. MJD is splitting carries with at least one other player. And as someone who has both Foster and Williams, I wouldn't feel confindent in any Panther RB at least at this point. Parker and Brown, hands down!

Ronnie's weakness was exposed last year. He can't punch it in. I remember a game where he had 3 chances for a td from about the 2 yard line and the Fins had to settle for 3 points. He only had 5 tds last year and I think he really needs the RBBC to actually be more successful. (Ricky Williams or a Marion Barber) The QB position won't help him this year and there'll be a lot of traffic to get through up front as a result. Parker and Jones-Drew are my choices until I actually see what DeAngelo can do on the NFL level. I don't expect 13 tds from Jones-Drew this year but 1000yds and 9tds is still pretty solid. I think Ronnie will end up struggling like Caddillac. :D

Edited by Asskickas

You might be right but I think it is too early to write off Brown or Williams after one year.

I don't know about you but I've had the chance to see both of these guys for the last 2 years on the NFL level. I'm not writing either of them off. I expect big things from them in the future. This season however, their respective teams need more time to build around them. I'm just saying that for 2007 I will stay away from them in a redraft. In keepers I think they are more solid as I think 08 and 09 seasons will catch them in stride on much improved teams.

Wow! Where is the love for Ronnie Brown. Miami stunk and he was still pretty solid until he got hurt. MJD is splitting carries with at least one other player. And as someone who has both Foster and Williams, I wouldn't feel confindent in any Panther RB at least at this point. Parker and Brown, hands down!

Agreed, Parker and Brown are your best backs.

Brown was injured last season, but put up #1 numbers until then, and drafting Booker is only going to push him to do better to fight for his job this season.

Ridiculous for anyone to doubt someone with Brown's ability after something like his injury in addition to the condition of the Miami Dolphins last season...

Go Brown & Parker PD. :D