[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Las Vegas… on 7/7/7

Thews40

I’ll prolly be in Las Vegas on 07/07/2007. A friend of mine is convinced that the magic sevens will be the road to fortune. Maybe a four day trip, I plan on entering some poker tournaments when I’m there. It would be cool if there was some sort of get together where we could all actually play poker together for real money.

PS - The airfare is <$200 round trip.

Edited by Thews40

I may actually be there around the same time frame, if all works out. My dad really wants to go and this falls right around the mid point of the WSOP Main Event, which means the games will be great then.

If all works out, I'll be sure to post.

I may actually be there around the same time frame, if all works out. My dad really wants to go and this falls right around the mid point of the WSOP Main Event, which means the games will be great then.

If all works out, I'll be sure to post.

I was thinking anyone that could make it could enter the same tournament. I've never played poker in Vegas, but if there was $200 tournament we all entered it would be fun.