[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help me get the 1.2 rookie pick.

12 Team dynasty league. PPR and we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE.

I already have the 1.1 pick and I'm trying to get the 1.2 pick. I need help packaging a deal that will help his team and give me the pick in return. He won our championship 2 years ago, but finished right above me last year. Here is his roster........

Favre, Brett GBP QB

Green, Trent KCC QB

Huard, Damon KCC QB

Schaub, Matt HOU QB

Anderson, Mike BAL RB

Bennett, Michael KCC RB

Benson, Cedric CHI RB

Davis, Stephen STL RB

Duckett, T.J. DET RB

Hicks, Maurice SFO RB

Morris, Maurice SEA RB

Rhodes, Dominic OAK RB

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

Booker, Marty MIA WR

Bruce, Isaac STL WR

Ferguson, Robert GBP WR

Henderson, Devery NOS WR

Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR

Owens, Terrell DAL WR

Smith, Rod DEN WR

Graham, Shayne CIN PK

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def

Giants, New York NYG Def

Here is my roster....

Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Garrard, David JAC QB

Leftwich, Byron JAC QB

Losman, J.P. BUF QB

Simms, Chris TBB QB

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Bell, Mike DEN RB

Gado, Samkon HOU RB

Griffith, Justin OAK RB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Lewis, Jamal CLE RB

Lundy, Wali HOU RB

Robinson, Michael SFO RB

Clayton, Mark BAL WR

Clayton, Michael TBB WR

Evans, Lee BUF WR

Jones, Matt JAC WR

Mason, Derrick BAL WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Williams, Demetrius BAL WR

Crumpler, Alge ATL TE

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def

He's hurting at running back and his top receivers are getting up in age. I was thinking of offering.....

Gonzo,

Crumpler,

J. Lewis or J. Jones

for his 1.2 pick. He hasn't really drafted any young players in the previous drafts, so I'm thinking that offering him receivers that produce and a starting RB would appeal to him.

Do you think this offer is a good deal that he might take or should I add more to the pot? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edited by Yannick Noah

12 Team dynasty league. PPR and we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE.

I already have the 1.1 pick and I'm trying to get the 1.2 pick. I need help packaging a deal that will help his team and give me the pick in return. He won our championship 2 years ago, but finished right above me last year. Here is his roster........

Favre, Brett GBP QB

Green, Trent KCC QB

Huard, Damon KCC QB

Schaub, Matt HOU QB

Anderson, Mike BAL RB

Bennett, Michael KCC RB

Benson, Cedric CHI RB

Davis, Stephen STL RB

Duckett, T.J. DET RB

Hicks, Maurice SFO RB

Morris, Maurice SEA RB

Rhodes, Dominic OAK RB

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

Booker, Marty MIA WR

Bruce, Isaac STL WR

Ferguson, Robert GBP WR

Henderson, Devery NOS WR

Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR

Owens, Terrell DAL WR

Smith, Rod DEN WR

Graham, Shayne CIN PK

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def

Giants, New York NYG Def

Here is my roster....

Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Garrard, David JAC QB

Leftwich, Byron JAC QB

Losman, J.P. BUF QB

Simms, Chris TBB QB

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Bell, Mike DEN RB

Gado, Samkon HOU RB

Griffith, Justin OAK RB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Lewis, Jamal CLE RB

Lundy, Wali HOU RB

Robinson, Michael SFO RB

Clayton, Mark BAL WR

Clayton, Michael TBB WR

Evans, Lee BUF WR

Jones, Matt JAC WR

Mason, Derrick BAL WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Williams, Demetrius BAL WR

Crumpler, Alge ATL TE

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def

He's hurting at running back and his top receivers are getting up in age. I was thinking of offering.....

Gonzo,

Crumpler,

J. Lewis or J. Jones

for his 1.2 pick. He hasn't really drafted any young players in the previous drafts, so I'm thinking that offering him receivers that produce and a starting RB would appeal to him.

Do you think this offer is a good deal that he might take or should I add more to the pot? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't give up the 2nd pick for any of those guys. If I were him, I'd be asking for Addai and no less...

I wouldn't give up the 2nd pick for any of those guys. If I were him, I'd be asking for Addai and no less...

And if I were you I wouldnt allow Addai to be involved in any deal for the 1.2 unless you got a servicable RB along with it! God I hope you are looking at QB with one of those two picks!

Problem I see is that he will overvalue the 1.02 and you already are! You will have to give up more than it MAY OR MAY NOT BE WORTH. If you strike a deal remember that for every great CANT MISS rookie there are at least 2 BUSTS!

If I were in your shoes I would be packaging the 1.01 along with 1 of those TE's for multiple picks in the 1st round. If you can get an extra 3rd rounder to go with it that would be awesome.

Edited by tbimm

And if I were you I wouldnt allow Addai to be involved in any deal for the 1.2 unless you got a servicable RB along with it! God I hope you are looking at QB with one of those two picks!

Problem I see is that he will overvalue the 1.02 and you already are! You will have to give up more than it MAY OR MAY NOT BE WORTH. If you strike a deal remember that for every great CANT MISS rookie there are at least 2 BUSTS!

If I were in your shoes I would be packaging the 1.01 along with 1 of those TE's for multiple picks in the 1st round. If you can get an extra 3rd rounder to go with it that would be awesome.

That sounds like a plan. You can get any QB you want at 6, or one of the others anywhere from 7-14.

I just think the 2nd overall will be too costly. Think about it, you are asking him to give up a shot at AP, Lynch, or Johnson. What would it be worth to him to pass on a potential stud? Answer: a stud in return.

The only players I see on your roster that I would entertain for the 1.02 pick are Addai & Evans. If you consider a TE & either Lewis/Jones expendable (and they are) in a trade, what makes you think he'll see them as so valuable that he'd be willing to give up the 1.02 - which you want so badly. Put yourself in his shoes (always a good idea when offering a trade) - would you take Crumpler & Lewis for the 1.02?

I'd have to agree - your path is most probably to trade down & get everything you can for that 1.01. Your team needs more help than the 1.01 can give it alone.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Update: He gave up the 1.02 for Colston and 2007 Draft Pick 1.12.

I'll work on a package deal for my 1.1 to some other owners, so that I can beef up my squad. Thanks for the replies, everybody!

He got great value for that pick!

Wow. Colston to move back 10 spots? I'd have done that too. You may have overpayed a bit, but at least you got what you wanted. Who do you plan on taking with these picks?

I think the guy with the 1.02 made a deal with someone else.

Thats why I said the guy got great value!