[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how do I get rid of

Missoula Griz

This freakin turkey who wont leave my property. My 7 year old daughter is scared to go down to the creek by herself now because the turkey sometimes chases her. I dont think it will hurt her.

The turkey is a female and about 3 1/2 feet tall. I have had them around in the past, but they usually head back up into the hills.

Yea I could blow it away real quick, but that is not the message I want to send to my kids. Im sure not pluckin it and eating it. I dont want a dog yet. Nobody is home during the day so that is not an option, and the dog would scare away the deer and other animals which roam through.

Any ideas, or just kill it?

This freakin turkey who wont leave my property. My 7 year old daughter is scared to go down to the creek by herself now because the turkey sometimes chases her. I dont think it will hurt her.

The turkey is a female and about 3 1/2 feet tall. I have had them around in the past, but they usually head back up into the hills.

Yea I could blow it away real quick, but that is not the message I want to send to my kids. Im sure not pluckin it and eating it. I dont want a dog yet. Nobody is home during the day so that is not an option, and the dog would scare away the deer and other animals which roam through.

Any ideas, or just kill it?

Before you kill make sure she doesn't have a nesting area around... I don't know when the poults hatch in your area, but I would check first.

Edited to add: Yukon beat me to it...

Edited by sundaynfl