[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinions on this 12-team mock

Just participated in a quick and dirty mock this morning and wanted to get some of your opinions on which 1-3 team/s you think came out strong, and why.

Results are here...

Scoring:

Passing

25yds = 1

TD = 6

INT = -2

Rush/Rec

10yds = 1

TD = 6

Kicking

FG = 3

EP = 1

Def/ST

TD = 6

Sack = 1

Turnover = 2

Edited by abishagenaden

Didn't mean to ignore you - just didn't want to take a quick glance & not make any meaningful comments. I'll probably get a chance to take a good look tomorrow, aby.

Hey no problem; of course, you do realize that I won't be telling you which team I was in this draft :D

This league really rewards RBs since scoring is so sparse. No ppr downgrades WR value. So the teams to look for are team with RB strength & balance elsewhere.

That said, the winners that I see are:

4 - he has a dynamic RB duo of LJ & D Williams, and has both backed up with their proper handcuffs (arguably, of course, depending on how Leonard shows in preseason). Great WR corps of T.O., Boldin, Evans, Jennings, & Hackett. He positively stole Jennings & Hackett. Hasselbeck appears to be healthy, but he'll need to pluck a backup QB off the WW during the season, and QB is his weakest position. Shockey is a good scorer when healthy, but again he'll need to watch WW TEs just in case.

Number 9 - Rudi/Henry RB tandem is very strong and he plucked Norwood up late after he was bypassed for other lesser RBs. WRs are vanilla but solid with Driver, Branch, Mason, Bruce, & Givens. Palmer went around where he should have and is backed up by Roethlisberger. Good value with Vernon Davis in the 6th. He'll want to be watching the WW for a breakout WR.

Wetzel nation - only because his RBs are so damn strong in a RB-valued league. Jackson/Jones-Drew/R Brown is a hell of a RB corps. McNabb is under-rated and is consistently getting taken too low. I hate his WR corps, though. D Jackson, Glenn, & V Jackson? Ugh. The 9th rounder may be the best of the bunch, but they as a group are mediocre even if they all hit their ceilings. Crumpler is a solid TE.

Some really weird picks in this draft. Some of these owners are going to be glad this is only a mock.