[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 to pickup

I'm in a newly formed 16 team dynasty league and have three spots to play around with. So who do you think would be my best choices?

Here are the players I'm considering acquiring:

QB: Aaron Rogers-GB

QB: David Carr-CAR

WR: Peerless Price-BUF

WR: Billy McMullen-MIN

WR: Nate Burleson-SEA

TE: Leonard Pope-ARI

This is my roster to date:

QB: Matt Hasselbeck-SEA

WR: Chad Johnson-CIN

WR: Santana Moss-WAS

WR: Greg Jennings-GB

RB: Laurence Maroney-NE

RB: Carnell Williams-TB

TE: Antonio Gates-SD

W/T: Matt Jones-JAX

K: Nate Kaeding-SD

DEF: Chicago

Bench:

QB: J.P. Losman-BUF

RB: Reuben Droughns-NYG

WR: Sammy Parker-KC

K: Josh Brown-SEA

DEF: Buffalo

I'm dropping

WR: Kelley Washington-NE

TE: Dan Campbell-DET

TE: Courtney Anderson-OAK

I'd probably pick up -

(in that order thinking performance scoring)

I also discovered Chris Perry buried on the waiver wire. I think I might grab him since RBs are so hard to come by. Maybe at some point he will actually get involved in Cincy's Offense. Thank you for your advice.

I also discovered Chris Perry buried on the waiver wire. I think I might grab him since RBs are so hard to come by. Maybe at some point he will actually get involved in Cincy's Offense. Thank you for your advice.

Doubt it with Irons there. Maybe a tiny bit of 3rd down work, but I wouldn't add him over the other three...

Don't be surprised if Price has a solid season. He showed flashes last year and thrived when he was a Bill a few years ago.

Nope. It goes Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, Josh Reed, Peerless Price. Now unless your thinking Losman is going to go P. Manning this season I doubt Price would be a good add...

Nope. It goes Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, Josh Reed, Peerless Price. Now unless your thinking Losman is going to go P. Manning this season I doubt Price would be a good add...

Josh Reed is the #3 option in BUF? Then why did Pryce have 15 more catches than Reed did last year? Reed has turned into a perennial disappointment. 5 years of potential and still waiting for some significant results. Not that Pryce is much better...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it a lot. I ended up grabbing Rodgers, Burleson, and DeDe Dorsey. I had never heard of Dorsey before reading about him on this forum. I figured what the heck, roll the dice. Crossing my figures and hoping for the best.

One more thing, I've been offered Reggie Brown-WR and Marion Barber III-RB for my Chad Johnson-WR. Does anyone think it's worth it? I hate to give away Ocho but it would help out my RB stable. Decisions, decisions.

Josh Reed is the #3 option in BUF? Then why did Pryce have 15 more catches than Reed did last year? Reed has turned into a perennial disappointment. 5 years of potential and still waiting for some significant results. Not that Pryce is much better...

We're taking about Peerless Price not Trevor Pryce. Price is a bum and Reed is being raved about in camp even by Losman. I like him to have better numbers then Price, if not Roscoe Parrish.

I'd probably pick up -

(in that order thinking performance scoring)

he just hit it on the head...

carr is the top choice and Pope is the 2nd...

Burleson is more of a wildcard pick-up...hit/miss

One more thing, I've been offered Reggie Brown-WR and Marion Barber III-RB for my Chad Johnson-WR. Does anyone think it's worth it? I hate to give away Ocho but it would help out my RB stable. Decisions, decisions.

uh, no.