[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy and some for 85?

I have been shopping Randy around, due to the fact that I also have Brady and Maroney (too many eggs in one basket). I have been in talks for 85. I offered Randy and the 2.04 rook for Chad and he turned it down. I then sent Randy and next year's 1st for 85 and he turned it down. He didn't counter offer, but hinted all three would be a winner. So the question is:

Is Randy, the 2.04 rook, and a 1st next year worth Mr. Cinco??? Non-ppr. 1point/10yards. 6/TD.

Let's see the rest of you roster. If you expect your 1st rounder next season to be a lower 1st rounder, it might be worthwhile.

12 Team Dynasty (QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, K, D)

QB-Brady, Young

RB-Maroney, Edge, ADPeterson, Arrington, GJones

WR-Roy Williams, Randy, DJack, Brown, Bennett, BJones

TE-Cooley

K-Gould, JBrown

D-Pitt, Mia

12 Team Dynasty (QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, K, D)

QB-Brady, Young

RB-Maroney, Edge, ADPeterson, Arrington, GJones

WR-Roy Williams, Randy, DJack, Brown, Bennett, BJones

TE-Cooley

K-Gould, JBrown

D-Pitt, Mia

That's not a bad team in a 12 team league. I'm not sure if you can win the championship with your RBs, but you ought to be in the hunt for the playoffs.

That would seem to indicate that your 1st rounder will be in the bottom half of the draft next year, maybe even in the last 3-4 picks. That being the case, I'd probably roll the dice and trade off Moss, a 2007 2nd, and a 2008 1st rounder for Johnson.

Your core group of QB Brady, RBs Maroney & Peterson, WRs CJ, R Williams, & TE Cooley ought to be together for a few years, which allows you to build around them.

That's not a bad team in a 12 team league. I'm not sure if you can win the championship with your RBs, but you ought to be in the hunt for the playoffs.

That would seem to indicate that your 1st rounder will be in the bottom half of the draft next year, maybe even in the last 3-4 picks. That being the case, I'd probably roll the dice and trade off Moss, a 2007 2nd, and a 2008 1st rounder for Johnson.

Your core group of QB Brady, RBs Maroney & Peterson, WRs CJ, R Williams, & TE Cooley ought to be together for a few years, which allows you to build around them.

Yeah CJ is definetely a hugh upgrade over Randy. On my board right now CJ is number one. How about your 2008 2nd, 3rd, 4th instead of your 1st. I just hate the idea of losing that number 1. :D