[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burress for Palmer and RB3?

Belushi

What do you think of this trade in a non-PPR dynasty league?

Burress and Hasselback

for

DeAngelo Williams, Foster, and Carson Palmer.

I think I'd get ripped off giving up Burress for a couple of backup RB's, although I do like Williams. So I'd be looking for an upgrade at QB too. Thoughts?

What do you think of this trade in a non-PPR dynasty league?

Burress and Hasselback

for

DeAngelo Williams, Foster, and Carson Palmer.

I think I'd get ripped off giving up Burress for a couple of backup RB's, although I do like Williams. So I'd be looking for an upgrade at QB too. Thoughts?

We'd need to see your whole roster to see the complete picture. Without seeing it, however, I'd make that deal. Big upgrade at QB and Williams has a ton of value in that format.

Roster is key, however.

We'd need to see your whole roster to see the complete picture. Without seeing it, however, I'd make that deal. Big upgrade at QB and Williams has a ton of value in that format.

Roster is key, however.

I concur with every word in this opinion.

Palmer>>Hasselbeck

D Williams/Foster>>Burress

Unless you are loaded at RB and have crappy WRs (and I mean really crappy) you do this deal. Hell, even if you have crappy WRs, do the deal and then upgrade by trading away the D Williams/Foster tandem.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I think I'd get ripped off giving up Burress for a couple of backup RB's, although I do like Williams.

From the comments though, I'm afraid I'm asking too much. I'll see what he says.

:D

You have to love a guy who sets himself up to get ripped & then turns and acts as his own devil's advocate.

Well played, sir!

Well, we all value our own players more than others do. I see Burress as being worth more than 2 backup RB's on a poor offence, although I agree Williams has upside in a dynasty league. But the responese I got indicated that people felt it was really lopsided in my favour.

Just nice to get a reality check in case he comes back laughing at me. :D