[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with the #3 pick?

I have the #3 pick in my draft this year and it's a 14 team salary cap/keeper league. We start 1QB,3WR,2RB,1TE,1K,1D. Right now I'm protecting Rudi/Fitz/D.Williams and debating on wether to keep Caddy or trade him before we have to select our keepers. I have nobody else to keep other than Evans but I can keep him with the other three, I'll go over the cap. BTW DeAngelo is free prrior to the draft. At the # 3 spot E.James/M.Lynch/A.Peterson(MIN)/A.Green should be available for RB's. My dilemma is do I keep Caddy and just draft the best WR, Boldin/Driver/Evans/R.Moss, 3 of the 4 will be available possibly all 4 or do I trade Caddy which I can get another 1st round pick (#12 or #10) plus a decent WR Branch + #12/R.Brown + #10(both owners want Caddy) and draft one of James/Lynch/Peterson/A.Green at the #3 spot and use the #10 or #12 pick for the best WR available. One of the above may slide there, probably R.Moss if any judging by the other owners needs. I don't pick again until 2.12 which I would then fill my QB spot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If I were in your position and could swap out Cadillac Williams for Adrian Peterson, a decent #3 FF WR, and a first round draft pick with Rudi, Fitz, & D Williams already on my roster, I do that deal as quickly as possible. Haven't you gotten sick enough of Cadillac's performance/lack of performance so far?

Seriously, what are you waiting for?

Edited by Bronco Billy

If I were in your position and could swap out Cadillac Williams for Adrian Peterson, a decent #3 FF WR, and a first round draft pick with Rudi, Fitz, & D Williams already on my roster, I do that deal as quickly as possible. Haven't you gotten sick enough of Cadillac's performance/lack of performance so far?

Seriously, what are you waiting for?

I agree with this...

Caddy has a mediocre at best OL and I wouldn't expect him to run like it is 2005 all over again....

if you can make the move for Peterson, I'd do it..