[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahh, sometimes I miss "office life"

darin3

So I'm back in Southern California today (got in yesterday, spent the day driving to the beach, shopping, errands, etc.) and came to my firm's office today for a morning meeting, lunch with a co-worker buddy and to get some work done. And man, I tell ya, I sorta miss working in an office. No distractions (read: puppy, poker, napping, ESPN, going to the pool, napping) to speak of (although I have been online and screwin' around while I've been at my desk). Took a HUGH dump in the fully-enclosed marble-walled poop stations while playing Bubble Breaker. Had a great lunch with my buddy (learned I may be getting MORE work from my company, which is HUGH) and in general, just miss being around people (we hired a hotty with a tight lil body, that helps too).

Working from home (and "for yourself") is awesome, don't get me wrong... but it's good to be back in the office once in awhile, especially when it's for such a terrific company with a great office environment.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share. :D Gonna head back to the parents' house here in a bit and then meet up with BC and Chargerz for some grub, :D and WCOFF banter.

So I'm back in Southern California today (got in yesterday, spent the day driving to the beach, shopping, errands, etc.) and came to my firm's office today for a morning meeting, lunch with a co-worker buddy and to get some work done. And man, I tell ya, I sorta miss working in an office. No distractions (read: puppy, poker, napping, ESPN, going to the pool, napping) to speak of (although I have been online and screwin' around while I've been at my desk). Took a HUGH dump in the fully-enclosed marble-walled poop stations while playing Bubble Breaker. Had a great lunch with my buddy (learned I may be getting MORE work from my company, which is HUGH) and in general, just miss being around people (we hired a hotty with a tight lil body, that helps too).

Working from home (and "for yourself") is awesome, don't get me wrong... but it's good to be back in the office once in awhile, especially when it's for such a terrific company with a great office environment.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share. :D Gonna head back to the parents' house here in a bit and then meet up with BC and Chargerz for some grub, :D and WCOFF banter.

I myself work out of my home and have the same feelings that you do. While its great not having a boss watching over you or to answer to every second, it has been nice the few times I have to work out of our district office for a few days. Its more motivating to wake up in the morning, shower and head to the office to do work rather than waking up and walking 20 feet to the back office and farting around for the whole morning.

Lately, I have been putting in for jobs that would be out of a district office again. I know a month after being back in one I will wish I still worked out of my house but it will be nice to be around other people again.