[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Dark Knight teaser

Avernus

Even if you can't get Quicktime to work properly, one of the options allows audio play without picture....this doesn't matter as itdoesn't show anything except a bat symbol exploding with the audio played in the background...

enjoy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nb4TstBBHYE

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Bros. Pictures

Normally I'd agree, but you do get to hear the Joker's voice, so that's worth something to me.

Batman Begins is one of the best comic movies ever made, I'm hoping Nolan-Bale give us a sequel that launches this new franchise into the realm of Superman 1-2, Batman1-2 and Spiderman 1-2 greatness.

Batman Begins is one of the best comic movies ever made, I'm hoping Nolan-Bale give us a sequel that launches this new franchise into the realm of Superman 1-2, Batman1-2 and Spiderman 1-2 greatness.

Spiderman 1-2 (haven't seen 3) and X-Men 1-2 (I did see 3 and am purposefully not including it) are the only superhero movies that can be mentioned in the same sentence as Batman Begins. I'm really looking forward to Dark Knight.

Spiderman 1-2 (haven't seen 3) and X-Men 1-2 (I did see 3 and am purposefully not including it) are the only superhero movies that can be mentioned in the same sentence as Batman Begins. I'm really looking forward to Dark Knight.

come on.. Superman 2 is still one of the best comic movies ever made.

I saw The Donner Cut version for the 1st time on Blu-ray...(high def is the best way to experience a movie for the 1st time)

they really did some interesting things with the movie here and I'd recommend this for anyone who really wants to own Superman 2...

I would love to see this as a 3rd film for each franchise as well.

There have been many great and good comic movies to hit the screens so far(Ghost Rider moved into my top 5), but if this film done right, with that team-up, would be the best and possibly untouchable in the genre. Two charecters that embody American mythology and are still in the top five heavyweights in comic sales still today.

I thought Cage/script ruined Ghost Rider by trying to be funny. It was like the high school football team trying to perform a play of Hamlet.

I go by the orginal story line, and while there were a few tweaks, it stayed pretty loyal to it's comic book orgins. I most definently have it in my top 5 comic book movies.

I thought Cage/script ruined Ghost Rider by trying to be funny. It was like the high school football team trying to perform a play of Hamlet.

I didn't even bother to see Ghostrider.....I am not a Nicholas Cage fan...

although the Iron Man and Incredible Hulk movies actually sound interesting..

yea....the streets around my office are always closed at night. they have all the props and trailers on the streets. the old post office is gotham city hall.

there is a burned shell of a helicopter under the el tracks where they are shooting.