[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stoopid Phone Company

alexgaddis

I got high speed innernets last February from my local phone provider, Embarq...I immediately signed up for my promised rebate of $50 after installation....

I still haven't received my money back...this was from someone over there after I sent an email...

Thank you for contacting the Embarq Rebate Center . Unfortunately, we are still awaiting confirmation of your services. Until we receive that confirmation, we will not be able to complete the processing of the rebate. We would need to hear from Embarq's Customer Service either by phone or by e-mail. The information that we would require is the Reps. name, their ID # and the date of your installation. Once we receive that information a check will be issued to you within 7-10 business days. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Customer Service 258

Carrie

So even though I signed up right away, I have to wait LONGER than 5 months for a customer service momo to verify that I signed up...I want my frucking money dammit

I got high speed innernets last February from my local phone provider, Embarq...I immediately signed up for my promised rebate of $50 after installation....

I still haven't received my money back...this was from someone over there after I sent an email...

So even though I signed up right away, I have to wait LONGER than 5 months for a customer service momo to verify that I signed up...I want my frucking money dammit

:D [jacknicholsonvoice] you want phone company problems? You cant handle real phone company problems! [/jacknicholsonvoice]