[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerious Norwood

Imageek

I didn'tmean to compare Gore to Norwood as far as on field performance, I was speaking of his ascent up the draft boards. The Falcons situation gives Norwood a lower ceiling than Gores last year.

And I agree, if you are taking him in the 3rd round, that is a reach in my book.

Gotcha. Under those terms, you are right, Norwood is this year's Gore in terms of draft movement. Dunn looms (for this year only) to keep Norwood's value down, but many of us have been waiting for Dunn to be out for the count.

Gotcha. Under those terms, you are right, Norwood is this year's Gore in terms of draft movement. Dunn looms (for this year only) to keep Norwood's value down, but many of us have been waiting for Dunn to be out for the count.

Seems hard to believe now, but people were actually worried whether Gore would be able to fend off Barlow. :D

And then, like a sign from God, he got traded. :D

Funny thing about Gore. I drafted him on all my redrafts last year, and had kept him on a keeper from another. But when I drafted for the Huddle Top Gun competition, I decided to NOT draft him, so all my teams wouldn't be riding on Gore.

If I had taken him when he was amazingly available at 5:12, that would have made me the winner of the league.

Yeah, I am still learning after all these years......................

Funny thing about Gore. I drafted him on all my redrafts last year, and had kept him on a keeper from another. But when I drafted for the Huddle Top Gun competition, I decided to NOT draft him, so all my teams wouldn't be riding on Gore.

If I had taken him when he was amazingly available at 5:12, that would have made me the winner of the league.

Oh Im still disappointed about not walking home with that one. McNabb doesnt go down, and I run away with Top Gun, instead I get 2nd losing by 20.06 pts, in a total pts league, having to rely on S McNair as QB the last 6 weeks. ugh....

Oh Im still disappointed about not walking home with that one. McNabb doesnt go down, and I run away with Top Gun, instead I get 2nd losing by 20.06 pts, in a total pts league, having to rely on S McNair as QB the last 6 weeks. ugh....

Both those scenarios show just how slim the margin of error (or luck) can be in trying to win a championship.

That's so easy to say in hindsight, but as in investing, best to not put all your eggs in one basket. That year it would have worked well for you, but who knows what will happen this year :D

Just be happy you won a large majority of your leagues because of him.

That's so easy to say in hindsight, but as in investing, best to not put all your eggs in one basket. That year it would have worked well for you, but who knows what will happen this year :D

Just be happy you won a large majority of your leagues because of him.

Thats the really ironic part. Drafting Gore would have made the difference in that total points league, while I failed to win a championship in my other head to ehad leages. Lost in semis in both.

I guess my point was that you can't afford to screw up any pick in the draft, and Norwood is the kind of player that can make or break a fantasy team this season. Place your wagers.