[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was in the middle of a flood today

max

that does suck. Yesterday was a tough day for those that live in Pgh, wasn't it?

Could have been worse though.

I am sure it was a tough day but to be honest I know very little about what happend outside of right here at my work site. I have not had time to catch any news so in about an hour or two it will be my first real chance to catch up.

Here is a video of the stream that caused all of the floods in the north hills section of pittsburgh. This particular part of the stream is pretty deep. The wall the stream is flowing along is 15 - 20 feet high and the water is usually only 1 - 2 feet up that wall on a normal day.

http://postgazette.com/pg/07221/808349-258.stm

Wow, Millvale, huh? Sounds like you all got it pretty good. I hope everything in my home town is going to be ok. What section got hit the worst or did you all pretty much get it? Prayers go out to PGH and whoever else is affected by this nasty weather.

Millvale, Ross Twp, Turtle Creek, Aspinwal, Sharpsburg, Export, and some other areas got hit by the floods. It was pretty scattered. The city got hit by bad winds.

I didnt get into millvale to check up on things today. My parents said things are much better in that area today. Everything will be fine in the Burgh

Edited by max