[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You might want to think twice about bottled water

twiley

Living in Montana, I have never understood the need for bottle water until earlier this year when we went to Southern Cal. I paid $3.00 per 20 ounces without complaint at Disneyland.

One night I woke up hung over in the hotel room. I was so thirsty. I drank a cup from the faucett. It tasted horrible. I must of spent $200.00 on water over the week we were there.

Once we got home, the first thing I did was pour myself a big glass of water. I was in awe of the taste. I have always taken water for granted.

Never again.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adolph Coors.

Harpo Marx's real first name was Adolph, though he went by Arthur later in life.

For a few hondos, I WON'T call your boss and report that you mentioned a competitive beer in your post! :D

As a kid we drank from a cistern that got it's water from the metal roof over my grandparents farmhouse. Every so often Granny would pour a gallon of bleach into the well. We never thought anything of it. Must be why I have immunity to almost everything. :D

As a kid we drank from a cistern that got it's water from the metal roof over my grandparents farmhouse. Every so often Granny would pour a gallon of bleach into the well. We never thought anything of it. Must be why I have immunity to almost everything. :D

Every couple of years we do the same to are well.