[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

biglou

Here is my team:

QB: P.Manning, J. Delhomme

RB: LJ, L. Maroney, W. McGahee, E. James, D. McAllister

WR: S. Smith, L. Evans, D. Branch, C. Chambers, B. Jones, J. Porter

TE: L.J. Smith, B. Watson

PK: D. Akers, J. Hanson

DEF: SD, Pitt

I have a chance to trade McGahee and Branch for T. Holt or A. Boldin. I'm a little worried about LJ, if he doesn't come back then Maroney is my #1 RB and Edge is my 2nd RB but my WR would be Smith , Evans, and Holt or Boldin. Another option is trading Edge for R. Moss( I think ishe is boom or bust). What should I do?

Edited by biglou

Here is my team:

QB: P.Manning, J. Delhomme

RB: LJ, L. Maroney, W. McGahee, E. James, D. McAllister

WR: S. Smith, L. Evans, D. Branch, C. Chambers, B. Jones, J. Porter

TE: L.J. Smith, B. Watson

PK: D. Akers, J. Hanson

DEF: SD, Pitt

I have a chance to trade McGahee and Branch for T. Holt or A. Boldin. I'm a little worried about LJ, if he doesn't come back then Maroney is my #1 RB and Edge is my 2nd RB but my WR would be Smith , Evans, and Holt or Boldin. Another option is trading Edge for R. Moss( I think ishe is boom or bust). What should I do?

I would go ahead with the trade for Holt. Edge will get more production under Whis this year. McGahee only plays when he feel like it so he is very inconsistant. Besides Smith and Holt togther would be a hell of a starting WR tandum

I would go ahead with the trade for Holt. Edge will get more production under Whis this year. McGahee only plays when he feel like it so he is very inconsistant. Besides Smith and Holt togther would be a hell of a starting WR tandum

I know Holt is the better WR but Boldin's Schedule against pass defenses is very very appealing.

I know Holt is the better WR but Boldin's Schedule against pass defenses is very very appealing.

I would do the trade for either one..

I'm not sold on McGahee this year anyways with that OL...

you'd have 2 very capable RB's and 2 stud WR's...along with Manning...

just try to get Bennett or Holmes to back-up LJ...and I think you'd be set..

I'm assuming that you play 3 WR's in your league. It is a reasonable trade for Holt, but you have a lot of IF's at Running Back. LJ should come back, but I believe his touches will be a lot less and KC lost another good offensive lineman. Maroney is coming off injuries that NE hadn't disclosed. Really don't know his condition. McGahee can be very good, but he is not very consistent. McAllister is OK. All in all, make the trade for Holt