[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9th pick/ modified keeper league

KUBJPO01

Here's how I see it going: (Gore, Addai, Maroney, Ron. Brown, Reg. Bush, Benson, MJD off board as keepers already)

1. LT

2. S Jax

3. LJ

4. Alexander

5. Henry

6. Westbrook

7. Parker

8. Rudi

9. ME?????????????

Scoring in signature- who's my pick? Do I go WR?

Guy drafting at 10 is keepering Gore and MJD so he'll def. be going Manning or top WR.

Edited by KUBJPO01

Assuming this is a 10 team league, this is probably the spot to take Peyton. You're through the top couple tiers of RBs by this point, so you're probably not sacrificing as much by waiting until the draft comes back to you on waiting there. Initial thought is to take Peyton with the 9th pick before the guy behind you grabs him and then take a top WR in the snake. When the draft comes back around, then I probably grab two RBs in a row (Jacobs/Bell/McGahee or whoever's available in that level of player). Everybody else will be loading up on WRs and a couple of the top TEs at that point, as well as picking upi the Brees/Bradys of the world, so you shouldn't have much problem in falling behind, etc.

Assuming this is a 10 team league, this is probably the spot to take Peyton. You're through the top couple tiers of RBs by this point, so you're probably not sacrificing as much by waiting until the draft comes back to you on waiting there. Initial thought is to take Peyton with the 9th pick before the guy behind you grabs him and then take a top WR in the snake. When the draft comes back around, then I probably grab two RBs in a row (Jacobs/Bell/McGahee or whoever's available in that level of player). Everybody else will be loading up on WRs and a couple of the top TEs at that point, as well as picking upi the Brees/Bradys of the world, so you shouldn't have much problem in falling behind, etc.

Unless one of the listed RB's falls, I agree.