[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Third pick in new keeper league?

JFC

I have the third overall pick in a former re-draft league that has just been reconfigured to take on a keeper format. If it were still a re-draft league, I would most likely choose Gore and be done with it.

However, when I start to think about the next few seasons, I wonder whether I should take Larry Johnson instead. Then again, perhaps I should just live in the here and now, ignoring what might happen in 2008 or 2009?

Thoughts?

I have the third overall pick in a former re-draft league that has just been reconfigured to take on a keeper format. If it were still a re-draft league, I would most likely choose Gore and be done with it.

However, when I start to think about the next few seasons, I wonder whether I should take Larry Johnson instead. Then again, perhaps I should just live in the here and now, ignoring what might happen in 2008 or 2009?

Thoughts?

Trade away the third pick, go lower in the draft.

LJ is still a hold out

Gore is hurt

SA is getting old

LT is the only foresure top tier RB.

The middle of the pack is deep!