[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade my draft order?

Liebs

I am in a 12 team performance scoring league. Right now I am slated to draft 10th. The guy drafting first is willing to give me #1 (AKA: LT) in exchange for my 1st and 2nd rounds (spots 10 and 15). If I go for it I would draft first (LT most likely, obviously) and then not again until 34th spot. Is this worth it you think? On one hand I could build a team around LT through good pickups during the season. On the other hand am I crippling myself too much? Thanks in advance!

I wouldnt do it, but that is just me...its intriguing yes, so I can understand how you would consider it, but I think you are giving up too much...

Look at it this way. In the most recent Mock on The Huddle, Travis Henry goes 10th, and Chad Johnson goes 15th. Would you trade those two players to get LT? I am not sure I would.

No way I do it for that. You also have to consider what he's getting out of the deal... 10, 15, 24, 25 = 2 top fifteen players, potentially top 10 RBs and 2 stud WRs. Even if I have LT, I don't want anyone in my league starting the draft like that except me. I might consider a similar trade that gave me his 3rd rounder but I'm not even certain of that.

No way I do it for that. You also have to consider what he's getting out of the deal... 10, 15, 24, 25 = 2 top fifteen players, potentially top 10 RBs and 2 stud WRs. Even if I have LT, I don't want anyone in my league starting the draft like that except me. I might consider a similar trade that gave me his 3rd rounder but I'm not even certain of that.

Good call...

I'd consider the bolded statement above. It's a long wait between 1st and his 3rd round pick, but at least it evens the score a little and you do get LT...