[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SUPERBAD

TDFFFreak

There were hardly any women in the audience when I saw it and I never heard any of them laugh. I'm sure there are some who could fully appreciate it, I'm only guessing when I say women would not like it as much as men.

• 3 months later...
Frickin' hilarious. Instant classic. :D

+1

Just watched the Unrated DVD last night. Holy chit, one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. Any dude from Jr high and HS can relate to those guys -

I absolutely loved it. The kind of flick you can watch over and over bc there are so many good lines and scenes.

Just finished watching it. The first half was hilarious. The second kind of slowed down humor wise. Overall I liked it. I need to see it again, but I would rank it way behind Virgin and about par with Knocked Up.

I would put it right up there with 40 yr old, and much funnier than Knocked Up, which was more of a cutesy love story than anything.

Edited by wildcat2334