[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#5 pick in a 12 team league - Draft tonight

Square

I have the 5th pick in my local non PPR 12 team league. We draft tonight and I really would like to get Gore or Addai at the 5 spot. I'm just not sold on SA and LJ still hasn't signed. If the draft goes LT, Sjax, Gore, Addai.....what should I do? LJ "may" be a steal but I'm not convinced that KC isn't going to struggle a lot (and if he doesn't sign, I'm pretty much hosed). SA just doesn't seem to be the same back and the surrounding cast has gotten worse. Suggestions? I really hope that LJ or SA get picked up ahead of me (CBS stll has them posted higher and the other guys may be using there rating system). So best case scenario IMO is LT, Sjax, LJ, SA, and leave me Gore. If worst case scenario happens and I'm left with SA, an unsigned LJ, or Westbrook, FWP, T. Henry....who do I pick? Help would be much appreciated.

I'm in a kind of similar bind, check out my post and see if you have a reply for me on SA!!! As far as your draft if you don't get Gore I would pull the trigger on Addai for sure. The only back in Indy, has to produce and doesn't play any risk like the other guys and you need that with your 1st pick

Yea, I'd like to get Gore but won't complain with Addai. He could be a bust, but so could many of the backs every year. I just feel better about his upside than I do about LJ and SA. If Gore and Addai are gone...anybody have another suggestion on what I should do? Draft is tonight and I'm getting a little stressed.