[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

sjwillis

Should I keep Drew Brees? I am in a twelve team league, in which each team can keep up to three players. Most teams will keep at least two players, and all the elite RB's are off the board. I've been in this league for a long time and I know if I do keep him, by the time I draft in the third round RB stock will be very slim. What do you think?

Should I keep Drew Brees? I am in a twelve team league, in which each team can keep up to three players. Most teams will keep at least two players, and all the elite RB's are off the board. I've been in this league for a long time and I know if I do keep him, by the time I draft in the third round RB stock will be very slim. What do you think?

What are your other potential keepers? What are your starter requirements? What is your scoring system? Who do you see as the other keepers from the other teams? What is your draft position?

Seriously, that's like asking a squirrel what flavor milk he likes.

What are your other potential keepers? What are your starter requirements? What is your scoring system? Who do you see as the other keepers from the other teams? What is your draft position?

Seriously, that's like asking a squirrel what flavor milk he likes.

Sorry

I am keeping Rudi Johnson. My other starters were Roy Williams, Donald Driver, and Julius Jones but none are exactly keeper material.

The league is scored based on yardage and TD's. 1pt 10yds rushing and receiving. 1pt 25yds passing. We also have 5pt bonus for 100yd rushers, 125yd receivers, and 300yd passers.

Players already gone: LT, Steven Jackson, L. Johnson, S. Alexander, Frank Gore, P. Manning, B. Westbrook, R. Bush, W. Mcgahee,C. Palmer, L. Maroney, Chad Johnson, T. Holt, W. Parker, J. Addai. There may be a couple of others, but they are not set untill tomorrow. Also, the draft postion is not announced until after the keepers are turned in.