[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade involving LT

nhstebe

OK

Qb: Brett Farve and Steve McNair

WR: Lee Evans, Donald Driver, Marty Booker, Brandon Marshall, Terrance Copper, Michael Clayton, Samie Parker

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Dominic Rhodes

TE: Chris Cooley and Zach Miller

K: Shayne Graham

Def: Pittsburgh and Buffalo

The trade is big but i love LT.

Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Tatum Bell and Kevin Jones(pretty much the Det RB's) for LT, Marty Booker, Lee Evans, and Donald Driver

OR

Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Tatum Bell, and Kevin Jones for LT, Lee Evans and Samie Parker

OK

Qb: Brett Farve and Steve McNair

WR: Lee Evans, Donald Driver, Marty Booker, Brandon Marshall, Terrance Copper, Michael Clayton, Samie Parker

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Dominic Rhodes

TE: Chris Cooley and Zach Miller

K: Shayne Graham

Def: Pittsburgh and Buffalo

The trade is big but i love LT.

Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Tatum Bell and Kevin Jones(pretty much the Det RB's) for LT, Marty Booker, Lee Evans, and Donald Driver

OR

Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Tatum Bell, and Kevin Jones for LT, Lee Evans and Samie Parker

NO

You would just be sacrificing your strength at RB to make up for your poor WR crop. The Detorit backfield is a mess

Hold onto to LT and hope to get lucky with one of your WR - Evans, Driver & Clayton might suprise you

I think this is a horrible trade for you. For starters, I would be way less worried about my WRs than my QB if I was you. McNair is waiver fodder and Favre is likely the worst starting QB in your league (unless you're in a 20 team league, in which case, your WRs really aren't that bad).

That aside, you simply do not get back a good enough RB for the upgrade at WR. Considering that you have the best RB in the game and a very decent RB2, your WRs aren't that bad.