[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody have the gross pick of number 11.

Pack04

My draft is this Sunday got pick 11 out of 12. Standard scoring 4 pts passing tds, 20yds 1 pts passing, 1pt 10yds rushing/rec. 6 points for tds. No minus points for anything. No ppr or anything. Very standard scoring keep getting out voted to change scoring and roster requirements. This is year 12 of our league of the same guys. Rbs fly off the board always.

We have to draft 2qbs, 4rbs, 4wrs, 2te 2kick, 2 d. We start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, kick, def. Just wondering who's been going at number 11 for you guys and what you've been taking on the way down.

Thanks

My draft is this Sunday got pick 11 out of 12. Standard scoring 4 pts passing tds, 20yds 1 pts passing, 1pt 10yds rushing/rec. 6 points for tds. No minus points for anything. No ppr or anything. Very standard scoring keep getting out voted to change scoring and roster requirements. This is year 12 of our league of the same guys. Rbs fly off the board always.

We have to draft 2qbs, 4rbs, 4wrs, 2te 2kick, 2 d. We start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, kick, def. Just wondering who's been going at number 11 for you guys and what you've been taking on the way down.

Thanks

In a 12-rounder I just completed (I picked 9th), the guy at 11 got Travis Henry, 12 took Ronnie Brown and Jones-Drew on the wrap, and the guy at 11 took Portis in the 2nd, passing on Reggie Bush, WIllie Parker, and Brian Westbrook. Fitzgerald went at 1.3 (egad), Peyton at 1.6, and SSmith at 1.10, so that pushed the RB's down.

Edited by Donutrun Jellies