[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Offer This Trade?

jjpro11

heres the deal.. i took branch in round 7, pick 8... everyone after me had a very good starting qb already and were stocking up on position players. so i figured there was no chance hasselbeck would be gone in the next round and that i could get branch as a steal that late and hasselbeck an even bigger steal a round later. well the last pick of the round and first of the next round come along and the guy with friggin peyton manning takes matt hasselbeck. he only had one receiver at that point, yet still took him. it was great value, but pissed me off because manning is as secure as it gets at qb and he would be the last person i thought would take backup qb so early. now i am second guessing that round and thinking of offering branch and big ben for hasselbeck because he ended up being thin at wr and i feel i am stacked at that position.

the thing i am wondering about is whether or not branch could have a better year than boldin. im a steelers homer, but i just think ben will bounce back and do pretty well. the thing that could hurt me though are sacks and turnovers. im worried about the steelers oline. but i also know seattle has gotten a bit thin on the oline as well.

heres the details

12 team league. start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 rb/wr flex, 1 te, 1 d, 1 k

scoring is a bit bizarre since its just a local league.

Each Completion 0.2

TD Pass 6

Every 25 passing yards 1

50+ yard TD pass bonus 6

300-399 yard passing game 3

400+ yard passing game 6

2pt Passing Conversion 2

Interceptions Thrown -2

Every Time Sacked -0.5

TD Reception 6

2pt Receiving Conversion 2

50+ yard TD rec bonus 6