[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

chicago tight ends

isleseeya

Desmond clark in my opinion had a surprisingly effective and productive season last year ..bears however went out a draft a high end te ...so if any homers or huddlers can tell me , who is the starting te for the bears and who likely gets majority of pts for them from that position ?

Tia

Clark is the starter, but they will use more 2 TE sets this year to protect "the idiot". Clark will turn more into a blocker since he is good and Olsen is not. From a pass catching standpoint, Olsen is the man. I would say that by about 1/2 way into the year, Olsen will be the primary pass catching TE given his hands and speed. He is basically a big WR.

I see this situation very similar to the NE scenario that existed with Daniel Graham and Ben Watson for a couple of years.

Clark is the starter, but they will use more 2 TE sets this year to protect "the idiot". Clark will turn more into a blocker since he is good and Olsen is not. From a pass catching standpoint, Olsen is the man. I would say that by about 1/2 way into the year, Olsen will be the primary pass catching TE given his hands and speed. He is basically a big WR.

I see this situation very similar to the NE scenario that existed with Daniel Graham and Ben Watson for a couple of years.

yeah, I agree as well. Clark did have a good year last year. I think they will ease Olsen in, and the second half of the season he will be the man. I would not be surprised if it happens sooner than that either. I am from Chicago. I listen to sports radio a lot during the day. They are very impressed with him. It sounds like he will be a future star