[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I accept this trade?

homebrewer

10 team league. I'm drafting 2nd.

I have been offered #20, #21 and #24 overall picks

for my #2, #39 and #69.

would you give up jackson for the last pick in the 2nd, 1st pick in the 3rd and 4th pick in the 3rd?

I wouldnt have any picks until my 2nd rnd, #19 overall.

any input is appreciated.

thanks

I was going to pile on with another "no no no", but just checked something (yep, tooooo much time on my hands this morning).

I plugged the pick numbers into a utility that purports to analyze draft pick position value (http://www.footballtimes.org/pickvaluecalc.asp -- hoping that doesn't violate by humping a link) and it scores it out in your favor, albeit just barely. That surprised me ...

SO, I went to a top 120 ranking sheet and the deal might play out like this (hoping this doesn't violate by sharing privileged info):

SJax, TBrady, Kevin Jones

for

Terrell Owens, Clinton Portis, and Willis McGahee

Hmmmmm .... It's closer than I expected ... But I'd still decline. If I were to give up 1.2, I'd want a package that included a trade down in the 1st round, not a complete abandonment of Round 1.