[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A face to the name....

DemonKnight

Up in his room at Craig, Urbanski slipped in a tape of an interview with Jones on HBO's "Real Sports." Jones said in the interview that he sees himself as an innocent bystander in the fight that led to the shooting and he expects to be vindicated.

Urbanski glared at the television, shaking his head in anger.

He said watching the interview wasn't nearly as difficult as learning that Jones wanted to get involved in professional wrestling. That hit too close to home.

Urbanski was known as the "Mad Russian" and the "Polish Prince" when he wrestled on the then World Wrestling Federation circuit years ago.

"I wasn't a Hulk Hogan, but I was one of the boys," Urbanski said. "If I was still wrestling and this was happening to one of my friends and I got him (Jones) in the ring, I'd take his freakin' head off."

Urbanski stopped himself.

"But I've got to worry about just getting better," he said. "I can't think about that."

I never knew this stuff about the guy shot by Pacman. Do you think if Pacman was allowed to wrestle would the other wrestlers have gotten any reveng for Urbanski? That would be justice.

:D

ETA: Meant face to the name...

Edited by DemonKnight

"If I was still wrestling and this was happening to one of my friends and I got him (Jones) in the ring, I'd take his freakin' head off."

Or at least pretend to!! The secret is kinda out buddy

People have died fake wrestling before...