[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Concerns With Benson

Brutus

I have the 2nd pick in a 10 team redraft league and will obviously be taking Steven Jackson. I was planning on selecting Cedric Benson in the 2nd round assuming that most of the other top tier RB's would already be gone. I'm now a little nervous that Benson may not have a good year. I like the fact that there is really nobody in Chicago to take carries away but am concerned for the first time. I'm debating taking a WR or QB in the 2nd now.

What are everyone's thoughts on the kind of year Benson will have?

I'm keeping him in one of my leagues. As long as he stays healthy, I think he will be fine. Won't be great - but should be solid, 8 to 10 td's.

You know the guy drafting 20/21 will take at least one WR, since he will have taken L.T at 1st overall. So, if you get to #19, and only one of the stud WRs is left, I'd grab him, then go RB at #22. But, if two stud WRs are left, you are probably safe going best RB available at #19, then WR at #22. As for Benson specifically, there are alot of RBs I'd rather have than him. But, at #22, he might be a great value.