[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade? Owens for Maroney and Romo

hecks huddle

Here is the trade offered to me,

I get, L. Maroney, RB and T. Romo, QB

I give up T. Owens, WR

Standard performance scoring rules. No points per reception.

I'm not all that secure at QB and getting a quality RB that shouldn't get hurt (Portis) and ?'s (Norwood, Cadilac)

I'm leaning toward pulling the trigger.

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance.

Smith, Alex ,QB

Alexander, Shaun, RB

Portis, Clinton, RB

Norwood, Jerious, RB

Williams, Cadillac, RB

Curtis, Kevin, WR

Branch, Deion, WR

Fitzgerald, Larry, WR

Owens, Terrell, WR

Furrey, Mike, WR

Crumpler, Alge, TE

I would definitely do this...

I like TO and Maroney around the same value and you can afford to make this trade...

you bolster the backbone of your team and you can then play matchups between QB's...not that Romo is going to be great or anything though...

Tough call....Like Maroney a lot, but would leave you thin at WR......Fitz is good, but does share with Boldin.....Can Deion be the MAN, without D Jax on the other side?

I like TO to produce this year in Dallas....and I think Alex Smith will put up respectable numbers for you....If Alexander plays like the old Alexander...and Norwood looking good the other night...Portis stays healthy, and Caddy having a very favorable schedule, and NO Alstott to steal goal line touches, you'd have a formidable backfield....throw Maroney in the mix, be tough to determine who to bench...with TO, you KNOW you will start him...every week....