[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ronnie Brown isn't a starter what impact...?

Jeff MacMillan

Brown over Westy, Henry, RUDI (?) seems like the Huddle has some questionable advice no matter what month this list was made.

I haven't posted in years. - Member for a long time.

I drafted last night with my Huddle cheat sheet and picked Brown early second round. Huddle had him ranked 9 overall RB as of 8/28/07. Scary that there is even question that a top 10 Huddle back might not start. GEEZE. I got laughed at last night - had no idea. I've been busy, didn't do my homework, and leaned heavy on the Huddle this year. Not so happy right now. Hopefully it all works out, but...

Oh yeah, and Kevin Jones is still ranked 39 and listed as a starter on the depth chart. Then, right after the draft last night, I read on CBS SPORTSLINE that he'll be out half the season. No post on the Huddle news until today. Again, maybe it will work out but...

Still hurting from this one & disappointed.

I drafted last night with my Huddle cheat sheet and picked Brown early second round. Huddle had him ranked 9 overall RB as of 8/28/07. Scary that there is even question that a top 10 Huddle back might not start.

Ronnie will start. Cameron should make the announcement later today. All the rumors about Chatman starting are just that, rumors.

Ted Ginn Jr. was back to returning kickoffs, with running back Jesse Chatman serving as his counterpart on special teams. Running back Ronnie Brown did not participate in any kick return drills.

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/224279.html

Oh yeah, and Kevin Jones is still ranked 39 and listed as a starter on the depth chart. Then, right after the draft last night, I read on CBS SPORTSLINE that he'll be out half the season. No post on the Huddle news until today. Again, maybe it will work out but...

Still hurting from this one & disappointed.

That's because The Huddle posts news, not rumors from unreliable sources.

Kevin Jones is no longer on the PUP list.