[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Kevin Jones?

Should I drop Kevin Jones or someone else to pick up Greg Jennings who just appeared on Waivers. I already have James Jones from GB, should I drop him for Jennings? Or should I just keep it the same.

10 Team League --- Performance based

My starters are:

QB Marc Bulger

WR Marvin Harrison

WR Andre Johnson

WR Mark Clayton

RB Larry Johnson

RB Ronnie Brown

TE Chris Cooley

K Jason Elam

DEF Pittsburgh

Bench

QB Hasselback

RB Ladell Betts

RB Brandon Jacobs

RB Kevin Jones

WR Lavernous Coles

WR James Jones

TE Dallas Clark

I wouldn't drop Kevin Jones. Bell is not the answer in Detroit and you could have a starting running back in a fantasy friendly system come week 6. In other words, you drop a possible starter that could take you to a fantasy championship in order to corner the market on Green Bay's WR2. But maybe that's just me.

I would keep Kevin Jones on the roster as long as you have room for him. If he comes back ready to play in Week 6, you'll have another starting RB on your roster.

I'm not sure who I'd rather have, Greg Jennings or James Jones. From what I've read, Jones is a rookie who backs up Driver's position, but doesn't yet know Jennings spot. If Driver goes down, Jones is money. But it doesn't sound like he's going to take Jennings spot just because he had a good preseason. If you're a gambler, go with James Jones for the upside. If you want to play it safe, go with Jennings who already has a starting job.