[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Gates falls to 3.12?

IrishPride

12 team redraft league, with a .50 per reception? I pick 12th. I could wind up with bush/westbrook at 1.12, by the look of things they may be available? either one late first round? Take Smith/Johnson at 2.1 again either one begining second.......Then if gates is there at 3.12/ WHY NOT TAKE HIM? Followed by the best Qb or Wr or Rb?I could go Brees?Moss?RB at that point would be teir 2........but when we start Qb,Rb,Rb,Wr,Wr,Te,Wr/Rb,K,Def In a perfect world I could wind up with a solid 4 out of 7 position players? Is that enough?Westbrook,Smith,Gates,Brees?Bush,Johnson,Gates,Brees? I'm just wondering ?Is that mind set draft day suicide? :D Let me know?

12 team redraft league, with a .50 per reception? I pick 12th. I could wind up with bush/westbrook at 1.12, by the look of things they may be available? either one late first round? Take Smith/Johnson at 2.1 again either one begining second.......Then if gates is there at 3.12/ WHY NOT TAKE HIM? Followed by the best Qb or Wr or Rb?I could go Brees?Moss?RB at that point would be teir 2........but when we start Qb,Rb,Rb,Wr,Wr,Te,Wr/Rb,K,Def In a perfect world I could wind up with a solid 4 out of 7 position players? Is that enough?Westbrook,Smith,Gates,Brees?Bush,Johnson,Gates,Brees? I'm just wondering ?Is that mind set draft day suicide? :D Let me know?

If it were me I think I would go with westy and bush if available and then on the way back around get two WRs.....Try and grab a guy like Vernon Davis or Todd Heap in the fifth or sixth....I dont think Gates is going to be that far ahead of some of the other tight ends this year....