[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to pick

nhpatsfan

I have the 5th pick in a ten team re-draft. We're mainly a TD league with with a small amount of points if rush or catch for over 85 yards. I've heard that LT, SJ, LJ, and SA will go 1-4. One hour I'm convinced to take Gore, the next I'm convinced to take Addai. Please let me know what you guys think.

I would take Gore, even though Addai potentially has the bigger upside. SF's offensive line is solidifying and Gore handled the full load with a few minor injuries last year. Addai split carries with Rhodes last year and you know that they like to spread the offense out when they get close to the goal line. But you really can't lose with either pick.

I think u can't go wrong with eoither ..I had # 5 pick in a draft and while I wanted addai , gore fell in my lap as guy before me picked addai

If gore stays healthy and has no lingering effects from the surgeries he has had and I do not believe he will , he probably will out produce addai ..but I believe you are fine with either so don't sweat it too much

Good luck