[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help...Brady/Moss for CJ/C. Williams

Chazman819

My team:

QB: Leinart, Pennington

RB: LT, Jones-Drew, C. Williams, L. White

WR: CJ, Boldin, Mark Clayton, Ginn Jr

TE: V. Davis, Troupe

His Team:

QB: Brady, Delhomme

RB: R. Johnson, Lynch, Norwood, Booker

WR: R. Moss, H. Ward, D. Jarrett, Horn

TE: Witten, Franks

Scoring is:

7pts per Pass TD

1pt per 20 yards pass, 5pt bonus at 350yd

6pts per reception/rushing TD

1pt per 10 yards reception/rush, 5pt bonus at 150yrd

I really wanted Brady going into the draft, but he was gone before I could get him. I am not sold on going into the season with Leinart, but he was the best on the board when I drafted my QB. He offered me Brady and R. Moss for CJ and C. Williams. I feel pretty good about LT, Jones-Drew, and White, so I would have no problem shipping off C. Williams if it brought me in Brady. The only way I would give up CJ is if it brought a good WR in with Brady. Obviously, my WR's are not strong at all beyond CJ and Boldin. I do feel like Moss is going to have a big year if his hammy is ok, but I hate having a QB/WR on the same team. Talking with the owner on draft night, he had no problem shipping off Brady if it helped him at RB.

Do I take this, maybe asking for Ward instead of Moss, and have Brady and LT together? Maybe offer Jones-Drew and Boldin instead? Or stick with this and have a pretty decent 3RB rotation? Leinart has the weapons, but something about Brady this year really makes me want him on my team. I just don't have the WR depth to give up the top WR to get Brady. What do you all think? Is this even something I can continue to try and work with this owner to pull off?

My team:

QB: Leinart, Pennington

RB: LT, Jones-Drew, C. Williams, L. White

WR: CJ, Boldin, Mark Clayton, Ginn Jr

TE: V. Davis, Troupe

His Team:

QB: Brady, Delhomme

RB: R. Johnson, Lynch, Norwood, Booker

WR: R. Moss, H. Ward, D. Jarrett, Horn

TE: Witten, Franks

Scoring is:

7pts per Pass TD

1pt per 20 yards pass, 5pt bonus at 350yd

6pts per reception/rushing TD

1pt per 10 yards reception/rush, 5pt bonus at 150yrd

I really wanted Brady going into the draft, but he was gone before I could get him. I am not sold on going into the season with Leinart, but he was the best on the board when I drafted my QB. He offered me Brady and R. Moss for CJ and C. Williams. I feel pretty good about LT, Jones-Drew, and White, so I would have no problem shipping off C. Williams if it brought me in Brady. The only way I would give up CJ is if it brought a good WR in with Brady. Obviously, my WR's are not strong at all beyond CJ and Boldin. I do feel like Moss is going to have a big year if his hammy is ok, but I hate having a QB/WR on the same team. Talking with the owner on draft night, he had no problem shipping off Brady if it helped him at RB.

Do I take this, maybe asking for Ward instead of Moss, and have Brady and LT together? Maybe offer Jones-Drew and Boldin instead? Or stick with this and have a pretty decent 3RB rotation? Leinart has the weapons, but something about Brady this year really makes me want him on my team. I just don't have the WR depth to give up the top WR to get Brady. What do you all think? Is this even something I can continue to try and work with this owner to pull off?

I think I'd do it.

You have what should probably be the highest scoring rbs and now you have what should be the top 4 qbs in the league. (With Harrinson out the first four weeks and Seymour on the PUP, they will probably have to score a lot of points to win games, and Brady would help behind score most of their points.

Sure you lose CJ, but Leinert sucks and I don;t even think I would have him as my third string qb. You basically have nothing at the qb and you would be getting brady. You still have Boldin and Clayon (i think he will have a good year) and Moss, who could also have a deceny if ok year.