[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB do I start

ethnics

Which #2 RB do I start  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Help me pick an RB to start

• Jamal Lews at home against Pitt
    • Marshawn Lynch at home against Denver

This is a tough call but I think I would lean to Lynch. Looking at the gameplan, Cleveland has Lewis as the main option and no real QB to get the ball to Braylon or Winslow. Pittsburgh will not let Lewis come close to beating them. While Lynch has a WR in Evans that can get deep and QB that will keep throwing him the rock even if Champ and Bly are in coverage.

You will be reliving this nightmare every week this season. Wondering which one to start and probobly picking the wrong one every week. Wny dont you package those 2 clowns together and get someone you can count on. This just in..........teams with the lead in the NFL run the ball to run clock and shorten the game to get out of town with a win. Neither of those 2 teams are going to do a lot of winning, let alone the whole "talent" thing that is the real problem. I may be coming across sarcastic, but I am really trying to help you.........stay away from these two jokers and find some other unsuspecting shlep to take these two nightmares off your hands for someone with a better situation.

There may be no help for you.............seriously Chester Taylor?????? He is so out of a job. A Peterson is the real deal. C Taylor couldnt stay in Baltimore when he was two years younger(which is everything to RB-see A Peterson), and J Lewis'(coincidentally the other clown were talking about) career was in jeopardy with the whole federal prison thing. J Lewis has averaged less than 4 yards a carry for going on a third season in a row now(and chester still was let go). Now hes in Cleveland who has had 1 count them..................1.............1000 yard rusher since 1985 and that was last year with R Droughns...............who still was far from fantasy elite. J Lewis and C Taylor collect your things................NFL career over!!!