[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Women can't make decisons!

Sugar Magnolia

:wacko:

These ladies drafted better than my big money local. :D Congrats. I'm curious. Was there any smack talk during the draft? Or was it all complimentary, "Oh, that was a swell pick, dear."

There was a little chat at the beginning, but the draft went so feakin fast all chat stopped. I barely had time to make my next selection. I did send a kudos to everyone for a fast draft and great job, and a few sent back remarks. I doubt with these women, there will be a lot of smack. I am quite good at smack, in fact in one of my leagues, the manager's team name is TSAM (talk Sega! about Meredith) (me), since I can hand it out. But I don't think smack will go over well in this league. It will be the most fun league I'm in, unless I'm winning in MVP Challenge, which I don't have a chance in hell.

I'm most impressed with Fierce Creatures-a friend of mine. She's the only one who has either never played FF or has had a husband play FF. Her husband couldn't tell you if the Bears were an NFL or MLB team. Expecting the draft to take two hours, she rented him a movie. I did counsel her a lot before the draft. I coached her on when to pick what position and about considering bye-weeks when making a pick. She was just happy she was able to have enough players per position. We spent about an hour doing a tutorial. She already was having nightmares that she would get in the draft room and couldn't figure out how to draft. I said OMG, instead of work dreams you are having FF nightmares? I have to say, typical woman. She is a Harvard MBA and when I told my husband this story he said. school and tests must have been very hard of her. I can relate.

Here's her draft:

Fierce Creatures

1. (5) Shaun Alexander

2. (16) Maurice Jones-Drew

3. (25) T.J. Houshmandzadeh

4. (36) Tom Brady

5. (45) Reggie Brown

6. (56) Deuce McAllister

7. (65) Mark Clayton

8. (76) Ladell Betts

9. (85) D.J. Hackett

10. (96) DeShaun Foster

11. (105) Anthony Gonzalez

12. (116) Denver

13. (125) Trent Green

14. (136) Heath Miller

15. (145) David Akers

Here's NSABs wife's draft who on his profile says he lives where the Eagle blood runs green :D

1. (6) Brian Westbrook

2. (15) Steve Smith

3. (26) Larry Fitzgerald

4. (35) Adrian Peterson

5. (46) Donovan McNabb

6. (55) Kevin Curtis

7. (66) Marion Barber III

8. (75) Kellen Winslow

9. (86) Santonio Holmes

10. (95) Jay Cutler

11. (106) Neil Rackers

12. (115) Philadelphia

13. (126) Leon Washington

14. (135) Wes Welker

15. (146) Tony Hunt

This is really how Frank Gore ended up #8. Firece Creatures, living in the BA for the last few years gets the 49ers on TV and I think stayed clear of their players. NSABs wife made the homer move of Westbook over Gore. I don't know why R. Johnson fell before Gore.