[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could any one rate this team and point out improvemets

Cowboyz

I am in a league with 9 other individuals, this is a money league I had the 8th pick over all. Please see my team and rate it.

I need help addressing WR. and perhaps TE. I have Kicker in the bench which I was told to get rid of.

Can you please let me know should I replace the Kicker with a wR or TE, DST or any sleeper in mind.

I have seen some which are described below this list.

Please let me know

Once again Thanks in advance.

Starting lineup

QB Marc Bulger

RB Joseph Addai

RB Reggie Bush

RB Deuce McAllister

WR Reggie Brown

WR Calvin Johnson

TE Chris Cooley

DST Ravens

K Matt. Stover

Bench

QB Jake Delhomme

RB Jerious Norwood

RB Anthony Thomas

WR Mike Furrey

WR Joey Galloway

WR Kevin Curtis

K Josh. Brown

I know I may need a backup TE and DST, I dropped Eddie Kenninson to pick up Mike Furrey from FA was this is a good move? James Jones is also available in FA as well as the Minnesota DST and Greg Olsen TE from the Bears. What players do you guys recommend me to drop and add.

I know I may need a backup TE and DST, I dropped Eddie Kenninson to pick up Mike Furrey from FA was this is a good move? James Jones is also available in FA as well as the Minnesota DST and Greg Olsen TE from the Bears. What players do you guys recommend me to drop and add.

No, you don't need a backup DST - when your DST bye comes, just start whatever DST is playing the worst team, you'll be fine. Dump your backup K, same reason, it isn't that important.

As for Kennison for Furrey - Kennison, despite being old as Methuselah, is still a WR1. Furrey is a WR2, but in a better offense - but has to feel Cal Johnson's breath on the back of his neck. Still, best bet is Furrey gets off to a hot start and you can get some value for him. Jones is a WR3 (maybe 4) which doesn't bode well; I don't know that he has anything more than "in case of emergency break glass" value in anything short of a dynasty league.

Olsen is injured but promising; as long as Cooley's bye comes after Olsen's return, snag him.

Other than that, you haven't given me much to go on.