[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

drewski

To trade or not to trade  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I trade TO and Jerious Norwood for Brandon Jacobs and Lee Evans?

• Yes
    • No

My current RB's are: Rudi Johnson, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams, Jerious Norwood

My current WR's are: Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Laverneus Coles, Santonio Holmes

The other team is offering me Brandon Jacobs and Lee Evans for TO and Jerious Norwood. Should I pull the trigger?

I'm in a keeper league, where we start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and 1 flex. It's a PPR league, 6 pts per TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing, and 1 point per 20 yards receiving. Thanks for any advice.

Man, that's a tough call. A good argument can be made either way but I lean towards doing the trade but that's because I am higher than most people on Jacobs. I think he could be the second coming of Christian Okoye. (Hopefully you are old enough to have seen him play) I think T.O is set up for a great year but then he could get injured or something as he has in the past 2 seasons. He is over 30 and will need to share Marvin's fountain of youth to keep producing. Norwood is a bit risky for my taste. Lee might struggle in week 1 but after that look out! Good luck with that decision. Return the favor here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=215134

My current RB's are: Rudi Johnson, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams, Jerious Norwood

My current WR's are: Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Laverneus Coles, Santonio Holmes

The other team is offering me Brandon Jacobs and Lee Evans for TO and Jerious Norwood. Should I pull the trigger?

I'm in a keeper league, where we start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and 1 flex. It's a PPR league, 6 pts per TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing, and 1 point per 20 yards receiving. Thanks for any advice.

not sure why you feel your team, before the start of the season, needs a makeover. You don't know the deficiencies of your team until it plays. You may need an upgrade at RB, but you have enough WR depth to pull a trade off later, and you may not need to make a trade at all if Norwood or Williams works out.

Stand pat for a few weeks, let things shake out a bit and then make a move.