[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS as 3rd WR PPR League

ReturnToSender

Starting S. Smith (the real) and M Colston

my 3rd is B Edwards, but he has a tough Ike Taylor match up at Pittsburgh. I have P. Crayton (is Glenn playing?) R. Curry, E Wilford (is he the 1?), B Jones (is he the 1?) or am I just really over thinking it too much?

I'm sitting Edwards this week; I want to see Frye in action first before I commit to him.

Crayton is playing, but at the #3 spot behind Glenn and TO.

Curry's performance will depend on McCown...who knows which way that will go? But he is the #2 opposite Porter.

I think Wilford is the #3 behind Northcutt and Matt Jones, but I could be wrong.

Jones looks to be the #1 guy in Tennessee from different reports I've seen. I just wonder if Young will run the ball all game and leave you empty-handed.

After all this meaningless babble I have presented to you, I don't think you'd be in a world of hurt starting Edwards. He may lose some passes to K2, but maybe Frye will kick ass in an attempt to keep Quinn on the bench.