[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me get this deal done...

Asskickas

Best offer to land Larry Fitz  

1. 1. Choose Best offer after considering scoring rules/rosters

• DeAngelo and Hackett?
    • McGahee straight up?
    • Vincent Jackson and Norwood?
    • Lamont and Wes Welker?
    • Vincent and McGahee for Fitz and Caddy?
    • Your own choice(s) posted in the thread

My team is fairly balanced but I am greedy and think I can get a stud WR from Team 2 below since he is very weak at rb but ridiculous at WR. I'm thinking of offering DeAngelo and DJ Hackett to get Fitz. Or can I afford to go McGahee for Fitz straight up? Let me know if there is an offer that you think will work that I did not put in the poll. Thanks.

Starting reqs. QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF

Team 1

QB- Romo, Culpepper

WRs- Wayne, Roy Williams, Vincent Jackson, DJ Hackett, Wes Welker

RBs- Willie, Willis, Lamont, Norwood, DeAngelo, Selvin Young

TE-Desmond Clark

K- Rackers

Def- Jags

Team 2

QB- Leinart, Pennington

WRs- Marvin, Steve, Fitz, Drew Benett, Branch

RBs-Addai, Caddillac, Morency, Tony Hunt

TEs- Chris Baker, Cooley

K- Gould

Def Patriots, Redskins

HIGH Scoring

Passing Yards (20 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards; 10 points at 400 yards)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Sacks (-1)

Rushing Attempts (.5)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 5 points at 150 yards; 10 points at 200 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

1PPR

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 5 points at 150 yards; 10 points at 200 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Yards (15 yards per point)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Edited by Asskickas

Sorry, but if I'm the other guy I don't do any of these. Assuming no stud TE's, you'll end up starting 2 RB's, 3 WR's, and one

of either -- he's got studs at 4 of the 6 spots right now, and studs are the way to win. The ONLY way I would give up Fitz

if I were him would be if I got back a stud RB (FWP or McGahee) plus another guy I'd clearly start -- something like McGahee

and Jackson for Fitz and Hunt (but I wouldn't part with Caddy).

If I were you and really wanted to do something, I would get him to make the first offer -- maybe hope Lamont goes nuts this weekend,

or that Caddy flops -- and go from there.

Sorry, but if I'm the other guy I don't do any of these. Assuming no stud TE's, you'll end up starting 2 RB's, 3 WR's, and one

of either -- he's got studs at 4 of the 6 spots right now, and studs are the way to win. The ONLY way I would give up Fitz

if I were him would be if I got back a stud RB (FWP or McGahee) plus another guy I'd clearly start -- something like McGahee

and Jackson for Fitz and Hunt (but I wouldn't part with Caddy).

If I were you and really wanted to do something, I would get him to make the first offer -- maybe hope Lamont goes nuts this weekend,

or that Caddy flops -- and go from there.

I think FF is more about depth at the skill positions than studs. If Addai gets hurt...team 2 is FUBAR because his backups at that stud position are very weak. ( Last year I had SA and stil won my title because I had decent backups to carry the load until he came back.)

Edited by Asskickas

Depth matters, but with the position flexibility it's not as critical. You're right about Addai, but if he makes the deal with you then he's screwed if one of his other WR's gets hurt. And your positional setup makes WR's worth a lot, because you can start so many of them.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't TRY to make a deal, but you gotta figure he likes his top picks or he wouldn't have made them.

Good luck!