[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Questions Already

jaxfactor

Non PPR league. I knew i was going to have this problem in this league as RBs are much more valuable and I have that covered very well. No real studs to choose from but they should work for me, just a matter of picking the right ones. 1 point per 10yds recieving.

R. Brown @ GBay

Ca. Johnson @ Oakland

V. Jackson vs. Chicago

D. Jackson vs Ariz.

R. Curry vs Detroit

Thanks ahead of time for your input

Wow, good matchups for a lot of these guys makes it tough in week 1. I'd go DJ and flip a coin between VJ and Brown, reasons:

1. AZ and SF will be a shootout, Smith is improving, 8-9 in the box to stop Gore, and DJ is the clear #1, beside Vernon Davis. I don't think Davis gets all the TD luv, as the Huddle projections have it for some reason.

2. Rivers has another big body/sure-handed TD target in VJ, not just Gates, and LT will keep 8-9 in the box there too.

3. I just expect McNabb to have a big year, and after Westbrook, Brown will get plenty of looks. Better in PPR, but still good here too.

4. Curry and CalJ have much to prove, and the OAK QB sitch bugs me too...

good luck, and thanks for answering mine...

edit: BTW - how many Jacksons, Johnsons, Smiths, Davis', Jones', Browns and Whites are there in the league? It's easy to see why some African American mommas get creative with the first names....

Edited by Coffeeman

Thanks guys! Isn't DJ banged up?

If you're referring to his ongoing turf toe, yeah, a bit. But if you drafted him for a reason, I'd say use him early, hope he does well, and then deal him midway thru the season. This is a good matchup for him. Just my $.02....

edit: Huddle had him at #27, aka a high WR3 in a 12-team league, for a reason too. Must not be too worried about the toe. but if you feel better about VJ and Brown, go for it...

Edited by Coffeeman