[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make or Break Trade & lineup Help

chomz

My buddy in my own division just offered me Carson Palmer and Frank Gore for Payton Manning and Ronnie Brown.

I almost have to do it. But kinda scared to pull the trigger.

Also need a back to play with Brown or Gore

Benson

F. Taylor

Deangelo Williams

Deshaun Foster

Thanks alot for any advie

I'd take the deal.

Palmer and Manning are almost a wash

Gore is an upgrade from Brown

I'd play Foster. He's starting and playing the Rams who has a so-so run D.

Taylor could be an OK play but I want to see how he splits carries with MJD first

My buddy in my own division just offered me Carson Palmer and Frank Gore for Payton Manning and Ronnie Brown.

Benson

F. Taylor

Deangelo Williams

Deshaun Foster

Simmer down... you have Peyton F'ing Manning. DW and Fred Taylor are great plays... sit tight and wait for the numbers to come in. You guys get so antsy the first week it makes me wanna puke. Just wait it out a week or two and then decide what you "have" to do. It's just one week... Brees is gonna kick ass this year and so is the Colts D... note to self... target Colts D on the wire next week. You have outs dude... chill.

Benson

F. Taylor

Deangelo Williams

Deshaun Foster

I would rather have Palmer and Gore. Do it. I don't get the second part. You own those guys and are looking to start another one?

Simmer down... you have Peyton F'ing Manning. DW and Fred Taylor are great plays... sit tight and wait for the numbers to come in. You guys get so antsy the first week it makes me wanna puke. Just wait it out a week or two and then decide what you "have" to do. It's just one week... Brees is gonna kick ass this year and so is the Colts D... note to self... target Colts D on the wire next week. You have outs dude... chill.

Come on thews....stir it up.

I would rather have Palmer and Gore. Do it. I don't get the second part. You own those guys and are looking to start another one?

yeah I have them, looking for a starter.

Maybe I will wait. I hate trading seems to backfire on me. My luck Gore hurts his knee and Brown breaks out.

Come on thews....stir it up.

FN'A, the cheatsheets are just predictions. If you have MJD and Frad Taylor this week you are in a dilemma... I am, because I do. Fred Taylor is so undervalued this year it's scary. DW is in line to be the breakout RB this year. Sit tight and keep Manning... he shredded the D last night... it was fun to watch. Manning is the LT of QB land, LT is the LT of RB land, and Gates is the LT of TE land in PPR scoring systems. This is all based on the cheatsheets... F. Taylor is a very good play this year. Gore's hand may not make him 100%. Don't drink too much Kool-Aid until a few weeks pass... you have Peyton F'ing Manning on your team... the grand jewel... chill the F out... you'll be fine. The Palmer owner wants that gem and is putting up major power to get it... the game is in the books... what he wants won't change before next week, and if Palmer has a bad week, he'll want him more. Wait... simma down na.

FN'A, the cheatsheets are just predictions. If you have MJD and Frad Taylor this week you are in a dilemma... I am, because I do. Fred Taylor is so undervalued this year it's scary. DW is in line to be the breakout RB this year. Sit tight and keep Manning... he shredded the D last night... it was fun to watch. Manning is the LT of QB land, LT is the LT of RB land, and Gates is the LT of TE land in PPR scoring systems. This is all based on the cheatsheets... F. Taylor is a very good play this year. Gore's hand may not make him 100%. Don't drink too much Kool-Aid until a few weeks pass... you have Peyton F'ing Manning on your team... the grand jewel... chill the F out... you'll be fine. The Palmer owner wants that gem and is putting up major power to get it... the game is in the books... what he wants won't change before next week, and if Palmer has a bad week, he'll want him more. Wait... simma down na.

Thanks and you are the man. I owe you a beer!!!

Thanks and you are the man. I owe you a beer!!!

By the way, here's how you swing this deal. You reject it quicky, and respond with your faith in Manning and your current RB's... even though you wound up with R.Brown (ick). Look at the stats after the Monday night game, and come up with a three-for-three or four-for-four trade that you could live with in exchange for Peyton F'ing Manning. You know before what it is that would make the deal, but it has to make both teams better... a fair deal. Find that line and map it out... the guy wants Manning bad, and if Palmer has an off week (like Brees did), it's money. Just make sure it''s something you can live with, and he'll bite. Palmer is money... if DW or Taylor hits this week you could have some major trade bait... if Ronnie hits, trade him asap.