[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#2 Wide Receiver

Rileyrott

#2 Wide Receiver Quandry  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR as #2?

• Patrick Crayton (DAL) Glenn's injury puts him in #2 slot for Dallas
    • Chris Chambers (MIA) Uncertain QB. offense
    • L. Coles (NYJ) Tough NE Defense

Originally, this was between Coles and Chambers, but since adding Crayton, I am really on the fence!

Crayton moves into the #2 slot opposite TO, and Romo and company could have a field day, but the downside is I will be starting Romo, Witten AND Crayton, which would make it 3 Cowboys (could be good.....could be bad).

Chambers is dealing with Green at QB, new head coach, and lots of uncertainties on offense.

Coles is as Pennington is, plus facing a tough NE defense (albeit without Rodney Harrison).

Which one to chose??

Originally, this was between Coles and Chambers, but since adding Crayton, I am really on the fence!

Crayton moves into the #2 slot opposite TO, and Romo and company could have a field day, but the downside is I will be starting Romo, Witten AND Crayton, which would make it 3 Cowboys (could be good.....could be bad).

Chambers is dealing with Green at QB, new head coach, and lots of uncertainties on offense.

Coles is as Pennington is, plus facing a tough NE defense (albeit without Rodney Harrison).

Which one to chose??

Not that this will help you decide (it won't). But, had you played 3 COLTS: Reggie, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai (or replace Reggie with Marvin or Peyton), you would have had a field day.

If you think Tony Romo versus the Giants is going to be an electric Field Day in favor of Tony Romo then I say go for it. Patrick Crayton all the way.

Of course, you'll have to watch the game praying to the Football Gods that TONY Romo will give Crayton an End Zone chance or two.

Wow I got Coles as my #2 wr and I'm between Hackett and Crayton I think that Coles has to get 90 against the Pats without 2 and Crayton is gonna fight with wHITTEN over the 2 tds TO doesn't get I'm playing whitten and Crayton as of now and think their chances are good if the Football Gods will it so. :wacko: before the game :D leads to :D

Not that this will help you decide (it won't). But, had you played 3 COLTS: Reggie, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai (or replace Reggie with Marvin or Peyton), you would have had a field day.

If you think Tony Romo versus the Giants is going to be an electric Field Day in favor of Tony Romo then I say go for it. Patrick Crayton all the way.

Of course, you'll have to watch the game praying to the Football Gods that TONY Romo will give Crayton an End Zone chance or two.

3 starters from Dallas is NOT the same as 3 from Indianapolis!