[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back and forth....

BOARHOGZ

Ive changed my line up about 4 times. This is a keeper league. with 0.5 pts per reception/1pt per 20 yards.

The rest of my line-up:

QB: Romo

RB: LJ

RB: Maroney

WR: C. Johonson

WR: GALLOWAY OR BROWN????

TE: McMichael

K: Folk

DEF: Chargers

Thanks for any input, worried about the coverage for GB vs. Philli and with most GB point makers injured might be a Westbrook show to keep McNabb safe....

Thoughts??

Galloway tore Seattle up last year... Brown's good, but he's definitely the second option in that offense next to Westbrook. Galloway is the only receiving threat the Bucs have, and Seattle will probably jump to an early lead forcing the Bucs to the air... I'd go with Galloway this week.

I'd expect similar yards & number of catches, but would try Brown - maybe a better chance at a score.

So, you dont buy the GB/McNabb not throwing/Westbrook doing the work theory huh?

I guess my problem is I have a reason NOT to start Brown, but aside from the previous post no good reason TO start Galloway.

So, you dont buy the GB/McNabb not throwing/Westbrook doing the work theory huh?

I guess my problem is I have a reason NOT to start Brown, but aside from the previous post no good reason TO start Galloway.

I have the same predicament as you. Right now, I have Galloway starting since he is the main man in Tampa.