[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW TE

Gros Membres!

I've got Heath Miller on my wire and he's looking like a contributor in Pitt's O this year. My chief competition is relying in Rothlisburger. And after today's outing I am feeling a real need to replace/back up Scaife and his three point contribution.

Miller, McMichael, and Olsen are all sitting on my wire if it makes any difference.

Would you drop Watson for Miller, McMichael or Olsen? It's a PPR.

All 5 guys you mention (Miller, McMichael, Olsen, Watson, Scaife) are pretty comparable -- all are basically gonna

get you a couple of catches and 20-30 yards a game. I actually think Watson is the one guy in the group with

big-play potential, and Miller may be the best bet out of the rest to get a TD (I remember him scoring in something

like 4 out of 5 games one year).

I actually like those two the best, and if it were my team I'd cut Scaife for Miller and keep Watson.

The other thing you can do is look at all the matchups and find a pair of TE's that between them leaves you at

least one good matchup each week -- for example, next week McMichael and Watson probably have the best

matchups (based on the Huddle's points by position vs. opponent from last year). Plus Scaife has an early bye

(week 4), unless he has a really good game one of the next 2 weeks you could probably cut him now and

scoop him back up in a few weeks (depending on how deep your league is).