[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to Upgrade my RB Situation

dfine

In a non PPR, non keeper league. 10% yardage, 5 points TD's. I have to have 5 RB's on my roster and must start 3 each week.

I am worried about my 2 through 5. You will see why.

Here are my five:

Shaun Alexander(SEA)

Ronnie Brown(MIA)

Jamal Lewis(CLE)

Leon Washington(NYJ)

Dominic Rhodes(OAK)- suspended first 4, will be back week 6

I was thinking of dumping Rhodes because my 2nd and 3rd seem week, and by week 6 I could be out of it.

Here is who is available.

Derrick Ward(NYG) They say he is going to start, but Droughns could be in the mix. Ward might be a steel though

Jesse Chatman(MIA) Might protect me with Brown

Pittman and Graham (TAMPA) They said both would fill in for Williams

I am not sure if I am better off keeping Rhodes or trying for Ward or Chatman

What would you do?

I'd be fairly stoked to have those 3 RBs assuming this is at least a 10 team league and they weren't my first 3 picks. Rhodes will at best split with Jordan when he comes back. WArd will at best split with Droughns for the next 3-5 weeks. Chatman probably wont get much action, maybe a few carries here and there unless Brown gets hurt. Neither of the Tampa guys are majorly appealing at this point.

So, would you prefer a short term piece of the Giants offense or a longer term piece of the Raiders offense. I really don't know which I prefer. If Ward blows up, maybe he stays a part of the offense the rest of the way, but at least with Rhodes we know he can be quite productive at the NFL level.

This is a 10 team league and S. Alexander and Ronnie Brown were my first two picks. I then went Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, then I got Dree Brees in the 5th round. My 6th pick was then Jamal Lewis. I got J. Galloway and Berrian also.

My worry is the low production out of R. Brown and Jamal Lewis. I do like Leon Washington, but he will only get me an average of 5 to 6 points. I drafted Dominic Rhodes originally, and knew he was out till week 6. Because of bye weeks, I was fine, I could sit on him. I really think he will take over when he gets back. He outplayed Jordan in training camp. I am just jumping the gun on Ronnie Brown and Lewis. Should I just stay the course and keep everyone I have?

By the way I have to have 6 WR. I got Isaac Bruce as my 5th WR and Bobby Wade as my 6th.