[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

big trade. need advice

eagles1038

shaun alexander, plaxico burress, cedric benson, and clinton portis

for

brian westbrook, laurence maroney, willis mcgahee, pittsbrugh, reggie brown, ben roethlisberger, and darrell jackson

my team:

QB- marc bulger, vince young (i want big ben as a solid backup since im not set on young nor bulger)

WR- harrison, burress, walker, vincent jackson

RB- alexander, cedric benson, clinton portis, brandon jacobs

D- baltimore (i only want pitt as trade bait)

the pts settings r 6 pts for all TDs. and 1 pt for 20 yds passing/recieving. and 1 pt for 50 yds passing. also its a non ppr league.

I would do it. Eli is hurting and may be hurting all year if he tries to play with a bad AC joint. You do get better at RB, however Westbrook is a risk as his knees have been problems and they just don't get better. Alexander and Westbrook are washes to me. You get much deeper at QB as Big Ben and Bulger give you solid choices each week for matchups. Pitts schedule is pretty good for Ben. Maroney and Mcgahee are better then Bension and Portis. Then throw in that fact that you have two of the top three D's in the league.

This deal is done and better for you. You take less risk then he does.........I think the Giants implode this year and Coughlin losses the team by mid season. Harrision has Manning and Maroney has Brady. Young will struggle to be consistant every week because of the talent around him, Brown was an aberation. Jacobs may not be the same the rest of the year, after watching that knee bend like that, I don't see it. Not to mention the fact that he will be getting hit in them all year because Corners and Safteys and even LB's aren't going to hit this guy high and get run down. There is a reason why you don't see linemen as starting running backs...........No matter how fast they are.

Edited by Cowboyz1