[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Public Proxy?

Cyclones

Okay, so Mrs. Cyclones is dying without access to the US networks (we'll have a slingbox hooked up in a few weeks.) In the meantime, I visited the network sites and their episode viewer does not allow access from outside the USA. Anyone aware of a public proxy or something that I can log into to fool the websites? I've tried finding network coverage on Sopcast, but outside of sports, have had no luck as of yet.

Okay, so Mrs. Cyclones is dying without access to the US networks (we'll have a slingbox hooked up in a few weeks.) In the meantime, I visited the network sites and their episode viewer does not allow access from outside the USA. Anyone aware of a public proxy or something that I can log into to fool the websites? I've tried finding network coverage on Sopcast, but outside of sports, have had no luck as of yet.

You might wanna try google cache before messing around with public proxies.

I sat down the other night to watch the season premiers of House and Lost on a Swiss television station that had been advertising about the premiers since we got here. They were the season premiers alright... the season premiers from last year. :D

Same here in the PI. Everything is one year behind.

I downloaded TVU Player today, it apparently has programming from the major US networks. Hopefully it works, I'll try it when I get home.

Sopcast is the bomb for sports though.

I sat down the other night to watch the season premiers of House and Lost on a television station that had been advertising about the premiers since we got here. They were the season premiers alright... the season premiers from last year. :D

we finally annexed mi to canadia!!!!

:D