[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do i start as my #2 RB?

robert terni

15 members have voted

1. 1. which RB should i start as my #2 rb?

• Larry Johnson
    • Deuce Mcallister
    • Lamont Jordan
    • Marion Barber

You should start L.J. regardless of what happened last week. You thought enough to draft him with your

first round draft pick so you should always start your stud running back in any situation as long as he

is not hurt. How would you feel if L.J. returns to form this week and you have him on your bench...???

Also don't forget the Bears defense is banged up as they lost two starters for the season this week

in (Mike Brown and the Nose Tackle Dvoracek) they should be more vulnerable to the run.

Please give me your opinion on my post on the Dynasty league trade I am looking at.. Thanks

Edited by Chris320

You should start L.J. regardless of what happened last week. You thought enough to draft him with your

first round draft pick so you should always start your stud running back in any situation as long as he

is not hurt. How would you feel if L.J. returns to form this week and you have him on your bench...???

Please give me your opinion on my post on the Dynasty league trade I am looking at.. Thanks

i understand the concept of starting LJ because he is LARRY JOHNSON!! BUT fantasy football is all about matchup

You can't succeed week in and week out in fantasy football with just going with the matchup.

The best advice I can give you is to go with your gut feeling as that is the guide that I use on

tough decisions..

I did modify my previous post a little to elaborate a little more on the Chicago defense.. Thanks

Larry Johnson.

2 reasons:

#1: Chicago's offense isn't that good. Although KC looked horrible, don't expect Chicago to run away with it... meaning KC shouldn't be playing from behind the whole game... hence... more rushing.

#2: Look at last season... Chicago's D allowed:

Week 1: Ahman Green - 110 Yards

Week 3: Chester Taylor - 74 Yards

Week 8: Frank Gore - 111 Yards

Week 9: Ronnie Brown - 157 Yards

Week 10: Tiki Barber - 141 Yards

Week 14: Chester Taylor - 99 Yards

DIV: Shaun Alexabdear- 108 Yards

SB: Dominic Rhodes- 113 Yards

Conclusion... Good Running backs do well against the Bears.